Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PUTTING OUR STUDENTS INTO PAIRS!    

PUTTING OUR STUDENTS INTO PAIRS!

Asya82
Russian Federation

PUTTING OUR STUDENTS INTO PAIRS!

Hello!!! I �ve downloaded a fun way of forming students � pairs in class for actiong out dialogues and sorting out various problems!!!! Students have to find a partner with a missing name or surname of a celebrity!!! Have fun Clown

21 Feb 2009      

gloriawpai
Brazil

Sorry, but we are not supposed to advertise our own worksheets. 

21 Feb 2009     

Jull
Finland

Dear Asya82, it is nice that you are proud of your worksheet, but have you seen other teachers � ones? And they know that their works will be noticed without any additional advertising /if they are worth it!)
I wish you success!

21 Feb 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

can no longer stand this sort of advertising

21 Feb 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Sorry asya82,but you are not suppose to advertise your own ws!and you upload your own ws and download other members ws.
have a great day
Patricia

21 Feb 2009     

Asya82
Russian Federation

Oh, I �m really sorry for that Unhappy I �m  new here and I didn �t mean to advertise anything here!!!! I �ve downloaded enough material for my students and recently I �ve been just browsing through your worksheets without downloading them at all! Moreover I saw similar "adverts" here in forum and thought that �s it �s quite normal here to write about our new handouts - this doesn �t mean that all the teachers will rush to download it at once!!!! They can look up the reference and still they can NOT download it if they don �t want to!!! May be I haven �t read the rules carefully enough - that �s the only fault of mine!!! I �m really sorry and I �ll delete this handout! I �m really depressed about all your reactions! I �m sorry! I just wanted to share it and I was punished for that! Thank you!

21 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

Please dont be upset Asya. You have seen people advertising other people`s work . Though it seemed like a good idea when it was suggested it seems to be causing problems now and that`s why people are getting upset. If you didn`t know, it was an honest mistake. Now you know Confused

21 Feb 2009