Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A question for you!    

A question for you!

Ivona
Serbia

Hmmm, Apodo was impressed! Doesn �t THAT tell you sth, Zo-ra?!? Cool
The crown rightfully belongs to ME. Thank you for returning it. I promise to keep teasing you and making you laugh and, oh yes, sending you both sunshine and snowflakes!

Kisses to Zora who took such good care of my tiara! Heart

21 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Freddie - except that you write WHO when referring to people.

So that doesn �t work!

I can get it to more than 3 thats!!!

I said that that crown is that Ivona chick that (who) is always asking for that crown!

hee hee

21 Feb 2009     

Paola_
Argentina

I was told THAT THAT man - the one THAT you saw THAT night- wasn�t THAT intelligent.
(Does this make sense?) ;)
♥HUGS♥

21 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

Hey L!!

You can use `that` in a defining relative clause to refer to people! Smile At least I do!

Cheers

21 Feb 2009     

flaviatl
Argentina

He told me that that teacher, the one that made you write a sentence with so many thats, must have a pretty good sentence of her own with at least five thats.

21 Feb 2009     

ameliarator
United States

I �m impressed with all your examples!�

�I once had a student who, in conversation (not as a brian teaser) said, "If I had had more suitcases I wouldn �t have had to have had such a big carry-on."... She needed a little help getting that one to come out right. It made my brain hurt.

21 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Were were supposed to have the that �s in a row?? or just lots of that �s withing a sentence? It would be a piece of cake then, if the latter! Geek

21 Feb 2009     

Jayho
Australia

I understand that that that that this is all about, that is, that that that that makes them fight over that crown, is that that that that they all dispute is how many thats can you have in a row?

Thats all folks

21 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2