Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > removed and reported contributions    

removed and reported contributions

Ayzarouni
Tunisia

removed and reported contributions

Dear colleagues,

I have recently sent a worksheet unfortunately, it was removed and to my great surprise all my old contributions were   

reported and I lost all my points. Would you please help me find out the real reasons.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

13 May 2015      

shvat
Israel

I see you have 118 points....

13 May 2015     

marane
Tunisia

Don �t worry Latifa you still have 118 points

13 May 2015     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Dear Latifa,
Have you checked your worksheets against the rules and regulations? That will give you some indication why someone reported your worksheets. Probably someone looked at your other work as well, and noticed you made the same mistake more than once.
My advice is to check your ws against the rules to see if you can figure out what you did wrong, as the moderators cannot tell everyone the reasons why.  The system is not set up to do so, although it would be nice.
Next, correct your mistakes and upload your work again.
Remember that mistakes are not a crime, but learning opportunities. The real crime is when this lovely website is closed down for copyright infringements!
Cheers, Peter

13 May 2015     

Ayzarouni
Tunisia

I was wrong about the points but really 9 of my contributions were removed and other 9 were reported, most of them are old contributions (2010/2011) which means they have already accepted them !!!

This is the administration message for removed contributions :

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE TEACHER? has been removed for the following reasons:
It is not an ESL resource

If you add some ESL activities or exercises to your document, you can upload it again.

If you think there has been an error, please contact the website administrator, including the id. number of your worksheet:820400

And this is the administration message for reported contributions :

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that your contribution SERVICES has been reported for not following the rules of the website.

The moderators will review it soon.

If there is nothing wrong with your contribution, it will be returned to the recent contributions tomorrow, and you will get all your points.

Can someone please talk some sense into them ?

14 May 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Latifa

Talk sense into who?

The message clearly says that it is not an ESL resource and that if you add some ESL tasks or activities you can upload it again. That seems quite clear to me.

These are the basic rules

• 100% English

• Must be your own work

• Don �t use watermarked clipart and pictures

• Don �t use anything from ESL websites or books

• All the exercises on a task must be created by you

• Do not send the same worksheet twice

• You can read the rules in full here or when you upload something.

Cheers

Jayho

14 May 2015     

martinasvabova
    Czech Republic

I �m not sure. However it might be because there were some listening comprehension ex. and no link for the audio.

15 May 2015