Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > my ESL account can ´t open after changing my password..any help?    

my ESL account can ´t open after changing my password..any help?

Atople
Australia

my ESL account can ´t open after changing my password..any help?

My old ESL account couln ´t open anytime I try to log in.I was trying to make my password more secured and gosh my account can ´t be found....any help? why this?

14 May 2015      

maryse pey�
France

Please stop your messages. Victor will deal with the problem as soon as he notices it ! You are not the only one to be impatient to want to be able to enjoy again the site.

Are you on the site every day ? Is this site your only occupation ? Please, please, please, BE PATIENT !

14 May 2015     

Atople
Australia

Please politeness. most of us enjoy browsing this site and sending contributions. whether it ´s our daily work or not doesn ´t matter. we are just showing our love to this site. Thank you

14 May 2015     

Atople
Australia

Hehe, I have been addicted to the site for the past 3 years. Even though my first account was frozen probably due to patent violation,I got another and I am cautious not to violate patent right. I love the site. I do wake up midnight just to see how many points I hit. Hhhhhhhahahha good day buddies

14 May 2015     

silvanija
Lithuania

While you are waiting for the problems to be solved you might like to read this http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=7668 
It ´s a must read to all ESLp "addicts" as you call yourself. That Vickiii ´s post is hilarious :)

Have a nice time

Silvana 

14 May 2015     

Atople
Australia

beautiful.these are very precise and exact

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=7668

14 May 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thank you silvanija! What a great link. Been there, done all that! I AM A BONA FIDE ESLPRINTABLES LEGEND!!;-)))

Just one thing - it looks like dear Vickii has moved on..... 

14 May 2015     

medo123
Egypt

Hello friends,

I have a similar problem with my first and main account (tareq) ,as I can ´t log on and about 7500 points had gone as I can ´t log on to my e-mail to get the new passsword sent by the site. Is it possible that I send my e-mail to anyone to retrieve my esl passwaord instead of sending it to my e-mail ,please help me!!!!!!!!!

Tareq 

14 May 2015     

Atople
Australia

Medo i had the same experience. I was trying to update my password to a more secured one,then have my account shutdown.i have requested for the account and it was emailed with the new password yet,I couldn ´t sign in.

14 May 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Tareq and Atople

If your previous accounts are not here anymore then maybe they were deleted for breaking the rules.

If your previous accounts are still here but you are locked out, you need to contact the webmaster direct. His name is Victor and only he can fix this problem.

Here are his details.

OR

Cheers

Jayho

14 May 2015     

medo123
Egypt

Dear Sirs and especially Jayho I appreciate your鮰reat help ,my account is here still and I already contacted victor but he sent me nothing at all蟵s if he©ðas 賫ot there. I think this is a simple matter�. If he wants to help he should only send a 麖rivate message asking me aboutthe 猬-mail I made my account with and of course the e-mail is not written for anyone to read and that is all. I also have all the original sheets I got the 7500 points with犲f he wants to�be sure if this is really me or not

15 May 2015