Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ABOUT WORKSHEETS    

ABOUT WORKSHEETS

fleur
Malta

ABOUT WORKSHEETS

I was wondering if it is possible to make changes in worksheets and upload them the second time.  I have worksheets which have not been downloaded which I consider quite good and thought that, if I add some more activities to them, these might become more interesting.  Advise me please.

Thanks

21 Feb 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

If you took a closer look at the page where your upload is, there is an option for �updating � the worksheet. I just did that. Updated.

21 Feb 2009     

fleur
Malta

I am aware of the update option but once this is done will worksheet appear in new contributions or not? How would members know about alterations?

21 Feb 2009     

sirah
Argentina

I think that if you delete the ws that has not been downloaded and then make a new one using the old exercises and adding more activities,you can upload the new ws in the new contributions.For me it �s ok.
Let �s wait others answers.

have a great day.

21 Feb 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

If you delete your worksheet, you loose your points but if you change it and upload it again, then it will appear at the new contributions. If you update,  it stays where it is.

21 Feb 2009     

fleur
Malta

thanks to all for your replies
you have been very helpful.

21 Feb 2009     

joalkaster
South Africa

I deleted one of my worksheets and uploaded it again without making any changes.  It then appeared among the new worksheets which premium members may download free of charge.  It was actually downloaded a few times:)

Regards
Julian

21 Feb 2009