Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Advice on making bingo cards and similar activites    

Advice on making bingo cards and similar activites

melissab
Argentina

Advice on making bingo cards and similar activites

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could tell how to create nice bingo cards with Microsoft Word 2007. I just can �t figure out how to insert a chart into a frame. Parts of the frame disappear. I �m new at creating  this sort of thing. The beautiful worksheets and activities at this site have inspired me, but when I sit down at the computer to create something, the results are quite mediocre. I have checked out some tutorials to improve but I �m stumped on this one situation. I have also looked at the templates and they are great, but I want to create things myself and not always copy other people �s work.

Thanks in advance.

16 May 2015      

redcamarocruiser
United States

Maybe you can insert textboxes individually instead of a chart? (Then group them together.)

Alternately, in Excel, right click on the letter above a column and click on column width in the popup menu. Enter 20 for the column width. Then right click on the number at the beginning of a row and click on row height. Enter 60 or more for the row height.

Repeat these steps for 5 rows anad 5 columns.

Choose show all borders to make the grid visible. HIghlight your grid, copy it and paste it into a Word Document. You can adjust the height and width if it is not the size you wanted.

@valodra Nice links! Thanks for sharing!

Mary

16 May 2015     

valodra
France

Hello!

Maybe I �m not really answering your question - but Redcamarocruiser did ;-)) - Could this link be helpful ?

( You can make many other things ; just check this site ;-))�
Val�
PS : Here is another one : http://www.dltk-cards.com/bingo/

17 May 2015     

wagner.franca
Brazil

SKYPE IN THE CLASSROOM.

IT"s AWESOME.
REAL KIDS INTERACTION.

TRY IT. 

18 May 2015