Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Tiddler worksheet by my Spanish colleague [email protected]     

Tiddler worksheet by my Spanish colleague [email protected]

Elina21
Greece

Tiddler worksheet by my Spanish colleague [email protected]

Dear all!

I have many times stated that I feel lucky to be a member of this site in which I find incredible resources for my classes and also am able to share my ideas on worksheets with you. I thank all of you who have downloaded my worksheets and for your kind comments. I would also like to thank my Spanish colleague eserober who had the nerve to upload MY worksheet on the book TIDDLER, as his own. I feel quite flattered that he liked it so much as to upload the rebus story again and help everybody remember it. The only adaptation was to delete the second exercise from page two. Does this give him the right to say that the worksheet is his? Or is he really a "rober" as half of the nick suggests...???

I haven �t reported it yet as I would like everybody to check it and see it for yourselves. That kind of actions makes me feel sad for teachers who try hard to make something original whereas others just do whatever they feel like, without considering anything... 

I will report the worksheet later... Thank you for your attention!

22 May 2015      

Elina21
Greece

That was a quick response.... A few minutes after I have uploaded my comment on the forum, both of his worksheets, including his copy of my worksheet were gone!

22 May 2015     

Elina21
Greece

The copy of Tiddler is withdrawn. I �ll take this an apology...

22 May 2015