Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Tiddler    

Tiddler

Elina21
Greece

Tiddler

Dear all!

It seems that the sneaky war some people prefer has no end!!! I just got a report from the administrator that my worksheet on Tiddler story was reported for breaking the rules of this site. I uploaded it about a year ago and it �s perfectly legitimate as it is not a copy, it is a worksheet made for an authentic literary text, not an ESL resource, and I find it quite obvious that after I have reported another member of this site for having it copied and uploaded it, now it �s my turn to have a reported worksheet. 

I am pretty sure, as I trust the moderators here, that they will understand tha scam behind this report and that they will bring justice in order to defend the innocent contributors of this site.

I will appreciate your comment as I feel quite angry at this moment and I really don �t know how to express myself without insulting myself first...

I have read throughout the years that it �s very difficult to reach Victor, the administrator, in private messages, so I really hope he �s reading the messages in the forum.

22 May 2015      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi, Elina.

I just had a look on your ws - it was reported because of watermarked pictures. I checked and there really are some (the fish, the dolphin...). So it was reported according to rules.

No need to feel angry, just re-place the pics and you can upload it again. 

22 May 2015     

Elina21
Greece

What do you mean by "watermarked" pics?

22 May 2015     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

22 May 2015     

Elina21
Greece

Ok, I �ll do that... Thank you for your help.

22 May 2015