Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Incorporated Videos in powerpoints    

Incorporated Videos in powerpoints

ep89za
Greece

Incorporated Videos in powerpoints

Hello all,
I �ve made a lovely powerpoint using parts of Tweety cartoon films. The ppt was too large so I had to break it down to files of less than 3MB.

I tried to upload it yesterday, and now I see that the 6th slide, which includes the video excerpt, is not there. Believing I had accidentally left it out, I tried to re-upload it a some time ago. Again, only the 1st 5 slides are included. The file �s size is 1,009KB, so it �s not that it is too big. 

I was wondering that maybe it is not possible to upload powerpoints including videos.

Your lights please! 

27 May 2015      

Peter Hardy
Australia

What you want to do is called �embedding �. It has been discussed here before, so you may try a forum search: on the homepage, click on forum first, than type the keywords embed video and click on search. Easy peasy. Alternatively you could check http://www.ehow.com/how_2086664_embed-youtube-videos-powerpoint-presentations.html

Cheers, Peter�

28 May 2015     

ep89za
Greece

Thanks for your reply, Peter.

I �ve read the link you posted. However, this is not what I need to do. :(
I have the videos saved on my pc. Then, I edit/cut them in parts to fit the theory and practice I need for my powerpoint. I don �t want to use the youtube link ones because it links to the whole original video and not the edited one I have made. I have already embedded the parts I need in my powerpoint. They work fine on my pc in class.

I have even emailed them, or facebook sent them, to other people and it works fine on their pc �s. It �s just that when I upload them here, the video slides are cut off. To be precise, the powerpoint I tried to upload was 7 slided, while the one that we can see here 

http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=88110#thetop

is 5-slided. 

Also, I �ve been trying to click on forum in our homepage, but I can �t find the link :(
When I click on "concerning powerpoints" link, there is no search frame, so I can �t type any keywords. :(
snif snif, help please! 

28 May 2015     

jammartinn1987
United States

That is an of a thoughts-boggling degree enlightening article of Coursework Service. I in like path trust you have put up a title and also you virtually nicely cope with your point of view. I astoundingly upbeat to peer this post. A determination to appreciation is with an obvious attention for permitting to us. hold it up and share the extra maximum associated publish.

16 Nov 2017