Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Interesting site with powerpointpresentations to present new vocabulary and another with an online level test    

Interesting site with powerpointpresentations to present new vocabulary and another with an online level test

demeuter
Belgium

Interesting site with powerpointpresentations to present new vocabulary and another with an online level test

2 Interesting sitesThumbs Up
For grammar and level test. Try following site : http://www.eclecticenglish.com/index.html

Check the level of the students with the the online level test of English as second language.

Very interesting is following site because you can download  powerpointpresentations to teach the new vocabulary of the following topics :

-          the family

-          food

-          drinks and beverage

-          telling the time

-          home parts

-          furniture and aplliances

-          telling

http://usuarios.lycos.es/englishweb/vocabulary.htm

Karina

21 Feb 2009      

alexcure
Poland

Thank you Karina,

Have a good evening,

Alex

21 Feb 2009     

claudiaeusebio
Brazil

Karina,
Your tips are incredibly useful but after having downloaded the powerpoint files, while watching them,  I wasn �t able to use the audio option. When I clicked on the icons, nothing happened. Do you have any idea about what might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Claudia

21 Feb 2009     

Soulmercedes
Spain

Thanks a lot for the links provided

21 Feb 2009     

demeuter
Belgium

Claudia,

I use the powerpoints without audio because I had the same problem. If you want to teach the new vocabulary and the pronunciation. You can also use :

This site is divided into different topics. If you clik on the items you have the audio. 

Karina

21 Feb 2009     

arkel
Ireland

great sites demeuter. I also work with hot potatoes.

22 Feb 2009