Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My first novel    

My first novel

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Congratulations, Victor. I would like to have a go in Spanish... but since I �m not absolutely certain what the title means, maybe I should wait...  May I respectfully say - you can post anything you like on here! This website, which is your creation, has made so much difference to my teaching and introduced me to so many friends. Thank you. 

Peter, the power of the mind! It �s great to see you posting. 
Lynne 

25 Jun 2015     

paki2
Spain

Congratulations, Víctor. I will read it with my kids, they love this kind of books.

25 Jun 2015     

aki13
Turkey

Congratulations,

I �m looking forward to read the English version of the book as I don �t know Spanish. Could you please translate the name of your novel so that I can note its name in my notebook to read it later when the English version is published.

Thank you so much. 

25 Jun 2015     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

C

Congratulations Dear Victor! I can �t hardly wait to read it! :-) WELL DONE! 

25 Jun 2015     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hi Peter, so glad to see you around, with us, our family ...wasn �t expecting you, to see you ... good news, you are with us ,,, Big, HUGE hug to  you, my friend.

A big congratulation to my dearest webmaster,  .... hi , Victor,  glad to see you on the road.... started to read it, my Spanish is not that good, but I can handle.... but I can only read online, thought I could download it, but,,, no, anyway... I started reading and I �ll go on .... congrats, you are a  must.

Big hugs, deep in my heart, Peter, please, go on showing some now and then. Love you, big hugs

Linda

25 Jun 2015     

carinita
Argentina

My best wishes to you!

25 Jun 2015     

tareq
Egypt

Congratulations from the depth of my heart ,I am so happy for you,my best wishes,

waiting for the English version

25 Jun 2015     

lyny
Mexico

Congrats! It is very interesting Thanks for sharing!!!

26 Jun 2015     

Apodo
Australia

Computerised translation of the storyline:   

Rodrigo Zacara and Power Mirror 

A novel of child and adolescent fantasy full of magic, adventure, legends and mysteries.  Recommended starting eleven. Rodrigo is accustomed to his friend Oliver target him into trouble occasionally, but never could have imagined that one of his crazy ideas would lead to the realm of Karintia, a magical world where every person has a different  power.  Although Oliver is happy to live such an adventure, they soon realize the danger they are: all Karintia is under the tyrannical power of the emperor Arakaz and twelve boys are required to appear before him to swear allegiance.  Fortunately, soon they found refuge in the fortress of G�rador, where they will join a secret order of knights who fight against the cruelty of the emperor.

What we do not imagine is that one of them is destined to play a fundamental role in this fight.            

� Victor Fernandez Gayol.  All rights reserved.  Work registered in the Registryof Intellectual Property and SafeCreative. 

26 Jun 2015     

EstherLee76
Peru

I have a vacation coming up and this is first on my "to-do" list!

26 Jun 2015     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >