Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How Australia and Newzealand related?    

How Australia and Newzealand related?

grimsim
France

How Australia and Newzealand related?

Hi, 
Could somone tell me how Australia and Newzealand related?
Thanks 

29 Jun 2015      

alien boy
Japan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia%E2%80%93New_Zealand_relations

Cheers,
AB 

29 Jun 2015     

Apodo
Australia

Australia and New Zealand are separate countries with separate governements, but they are both Commonwealth countries and Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain is the Queen of both.  Australia �s indigenous people are the Australian Aborigines. The Maoris are the original inhabitants of New Zealand and are a polynesian race. The animalsand birds are quite different.

The Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement allows Australian and New Zealand citizens to live and work in each other �s country without restrictions. 

30 Jun 2015     

joy2bill
Australia

Good questions. As a New Zealander living in Australia I find many similarities but equally many differences. They are absolutely two different countries with different laws. Having said that as both countries share a British background we have a lot of customs which are the same. NZ does have the right under the 1901 Federation to become a state of Australia but I doubt this will ever happen. We are one when we travel overseas but are fiercely competitive on the sports field.

30 Jun 2015