Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > European Club in Georgia- pen pals needed!    

European Club in Georgia- pen pals needed!

ignis.fatuus
Poland

European Club in Georgia- pen pals needed!

dear friends.
this summer i �m planning to go as a volunteer to Georgia in order to work there as an english teacher and a European Club co-ordinator. the club would organize days devoted to each European country with presentations, music, food, etc. one of  my goals is to make new contacts to exchange information about countries and find english speaking friends for these kids. (however i don �t know their age yet) my question therefore is: would you be interested in co-operating with the club? maybe you work in similar school club or just think that your learners would like to correspond with kids from Georgia?
unfortunately, this is a European (not world :) club, and i would be interested in co-operating with teachers from European countries (all of them!)
thanks for reading this and have a nice sunday!
martyna

22 Feb 2009      

S�lvia73
Portugal

Hi ignis!

I �ve been the coordinator of the European Club in my school for about 3 years and I think we could share experiences and cooperate with each other. The ages of the students which have enrolled in the Club vary from 12 to 17, so when you have further details, just let me know!

Hugs from Portugal!

22 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ignis and S�lvia
May be I am interested, could I have more details?
Is this only for teachers, for teachers and students, will we take our students along, will we have foreigner students in the place, will... will ..
Just let me know if you are interested
Hugs

22 Feb 2009     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

thank you for your responses!
i don �t know much about that myself yet! i �m just writing a project. i will get further details soon. it �s a school european club for kids (i guess 8-18 mabe). they work together in that club after lessons. they make projects on european cuntries, organize meetings and lectures and so on. one of my ideas was to find pen pals for these kids to exchange info about countries, make friends. i will inform you as soon as i find out more. the idea is to teach these kids about europe and make them feel more european.
thanks again and have a lovely evening!

22 Feb 2009