Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > European contacts    

European contacts

annedavid
France

European contacts

Hi again. I �m still looking for contacts in various European countries for my 4e European class next year. I �ll have 26 students who are 13-14 and I �d like them to be able to compare their way of life and culture with that of students in other places. Is anybody out there interested in this project? I �m looking for one or two students from each country to correspond with mine, from as many different places in Europe as possible. I �m sure it will be a worthwhile experience for the students. Help, please!! And in the meantime, enjoy your summer holidays, Anne

1 Jul 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you heard about eTwinning? It �s a great place to do international projects and make contacts.

1 Jul 2015     

federic@
Italy

Dear colleague,
i agree with the previous post and I think you will certainly find lots of opportunities on the etwinning site and you will surely find the answers for you request.
If, by chance, you don �t succeed, I might be interested in having  my whole class write toyour class in English language.
My school is in nothern Italy.
Good luck!
Have nice summer holidays!
Federica 

2 Jul 2015     

Aurore
France

Well I am looking for 26 students (12-13) to write to my European class from  September so if you interested send me an MP. Have a great holiday ;)

2 Jul 2015     

annedavid
France

Thanks, Sophia. Yes, I do know about eTwinning and I have posted my request on it. Most of the eTwinning projects are class ones, though.
As I said, I am looking for one or two students from each country to correspond with mine, so that for each topic we have lots of different ideas from different parts of Europe. Then we will be able to share those ideas and compare life in different countries.
I thought that this forum would be the ideal place to find help, as there are teachers from all over Europe communicating regularly, who can see the request.
So if anyone has a student (13-14) who would like to write to a French one, please get in touch.
Thanks, Anne

3 Jul 2015     

Sylwia G
Poland

I might be interested

10 Jul 2015