Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > why does the look of my worksheet change ?    

why does the look of my worksheet change ?

orisya
Ukraine

why does the look of my worksheet change ?

hi
i had to delete my worksheet, because in my pc it looks nice, but when i checked it here,it happened to have 2 pages instead of 1 and the arrangement of the task changed (fonts changed, blank space shifted from the position near the question to the position under the question)... Can anyone explain me why is that so?
 That made me extremely sad, �cause when i create smth i want it to save the look which i had given it. Disapprove

22 Feb 2009      

life_line
Ukraine

Hi, OrisyaWink

Sometimes I deal with the same problem, and I don �t know how to solve it. The thing is that when somebody downloads your worksheet, it looks exactly the way it was meant to be. I haven �t figured that out yet, but what I do is try to change it a few times so it looks (after being uploaded) just a bit like I want it to be. If you find any other option, just PLEASE let me know .

Bye,

Olya

22 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hello, orisya
best welcome, and enjoy everything wonderful around in this site
... ( hehehe) some now and then, things go wrong but, who cares.
The point is that the problem you refer is not that unusual... uploading problems ... and we don �t have such a big team of experts, so, one thing is for sure:
a)when you upload,
b)check it after,
c)and if you see your printable is a mess,  please, delete it and try again,
d)but, if it is OK,when you download,in your computer, just write a note explaining that the worksheet is OK, the mess is but a question of appearance.
e) in such cases a clear definition of what your printable is about will be more than necessary

Hope this will be useful
Welcome to BBMET - best and biggest meeting of English teachers

22 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

The best thing to do is try to download it yourself and if it comes out as you intended, then there is no problem.
The preview window often distorts things. So try for yourself and see if it works.
L

22 Feb 2009     

orisya
Ukraine

thank you so much for all the replies, you calmed me down
Hug hugs

22 Feb 2009