Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > HELP!! Can īt make a "Fill in the gaps" exercise    

HELP!! Can īt make a "Fill in the gaps" exercise

The English Society-Argentina
Argentina

HELP!! Can īt make a "Fill in the gaps" exercise

Hi..!! I īm new and I want to make a Fill in the gaps exercise but I don īt know how to do it... I īve already been here:
1-  Make an online exercise
2- Quizzmaker

and there I am...I īve been reading the previous posts but haven īt found anything.

Another question... what are the check boxes for?

Thank you! 

9 Jul 2015      

kohai
Latvia

Hi! Don īt give up! Quizzmaker is the right place if you want to make an online exercise. If you want your students to choose the right answer from the given ones click on  and your question will look like my first one about a banana. For Fill in the gaps exercise you have to click on   (It is an apple in my ex.) The check boxes  are also for choosing/ ticking the right answer from the given ones and they appear like in my example question about a pineapple.

Welcome to this wonderful site and good look!

10 Jul 2015     

The English Society-Argentina
Argentina

You are the Beeeeeeest!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!! :)

10 Jul 2015