Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help please!!!    

Help please!!!

eidola
Turkey

Help please!!!

I urgently need to download some worksheet but unfortunately I don �t have any credits left. Some generous friends can download my worksheet???

22 Feb 2009      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, You are a premium member with 62 points, so you can download for free 30 worksheets from the new contributions every day.

22 Feb 2009     

eidola
Turkey

Ok dear!! Thank you very much really!

22 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I don�t mean to be rude, but it �s all there in the rules. All you have to do is read them.
We share our materials here, we don �t ask for downloads.
Here are the rules which are at the top of this board under What �s this.

Hello, my name is V�ctor Gayol.

I am an English Language teacher in Spain. I �ve created this website with the objective of providing a large database of ESL printables, where you can find quickly and easily what you need for your lessons.
I think that we can achieve this goal with the cooperation among teachers. For this reason I �ve created a system where the more you contribute the more you can get.
Only registered users can get full access to downloads. After registering you have to send us one of your own printables.
Every time someone downloads one of your worksheets, you get one point, which will be added to your account.
For example, if you have 12 points, you can make 12 downloads from the site.
When you reach 30 points, you become a premium user. Premium users are allowed to download 30 of the daily recent contributions for free.
You are only allowed to send your own documents. If you send a copy taken from another website or scanned from a book, you will lose your account.

Nowadays, there are two new contents that we can share: powerpoint presentations and online exercises.

I hope you find the website useful.

Thanks for your cooperation.

22 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Lisa!!!!!!!! I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!

22 Feb 2009     

Tatyana83
Armenia

and I love you all.
But I don �t know how could it happen??? I �ve downloaded the same material TWISE. I �m killed...I �m down in the dumps. AND EVERYTHING I HAVE is 2 POINTS...and a whale of time spent here this evening..I �m like homeless child walking here along the shopwindows. Want to eat to drink...I �m not a lasy bone! TAKE MY WORK FOR FOOD ...(for points) T_T

22 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Silke, I love Lisa but I also love you because you �re GREAT, and nice, and kind, and helpful, and sweet, and fantastic, and gorgeous, and super, and .................

And I also love quite a few others too!!!!!!!!

Hug

23 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Does that mean that Lisa is Miss Popularity now?? Cry
Here you go, Lisa. Take my crown. Wear it with pride. You deserve every karat of it ... Cry
No, i �m not sad because Lisa is THE one... Just .. that ... Ahhh, don �t worry. I �ll get over it. I �m strong. I WILL SURVIVE!! For as long as i know how to love ... ta-nana-na-na-na ..  Cool

(Btw, Lisa, check your email.)

23 Feb 2009