Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen friends from the Philippines    

Pen friends from the Philippines

leien29
Philippines

Pen friends from the Philippines

Hi, Teachers! I need pen pals for my 2 classes of grade 8 (14 years old)  students. One class is composed of 40 and the other 41. We are currently having a correspondence exchange program with a school in Thailand. But my students  are requesting for one more  school from another country. They enjoy the activity very much. ANYONE INTERESTED?

28 Jul 2015      

keninha
Brazil

Hi! 
I �m from Brazil and I �m interested in helping you! The only problem is that I don �t have the same amount of students because I work in a language school... I have 10 students from 14 to 20 years old, if that �s not a problem either....
Let me know if that is ok to you... 

29 Jul 2015     

leien29
Philippines

Hi, Kaninha... Thanks for the help..You are very kind.  I will be informing my students about what you said. Yeah, there are just too many of them.. which make it  difficult to get a school to be penfriends with. But anyway... my utmost thanks for your concern.

30 Jul 2015