Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > where have my posts gone?    

where have my posts gone?

Pedro14
Spain

where have my posts gone?

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday I posted two posts. This morning I logged in and saw they had vanished. Sorry If I broke any rules by posting them. Don �t know if anyone considered them as spam because I got two answers for one of the posts before I went to bed and one user even found the texts interesting. I did the exercises, I didn �t expect to get them done by other users. I just wanted to have them checked. Could anyone give me an answer? If I can �t post such exercises, would anyone be so kind to double check some fill the gaps exercises via pm? Have a nice day! Hope I haven �t been rude or offensive to the people who decided to remove them because I respect their decision to do so.

10 Aug 2015      

Mariethe House
France

Your post was very long so, maybe that �s why it was deleted by the administrator.

Yes it is a good idea to ask if someone can help you first and then send the exercises to be checked through email.
Have a nice day.
Mariethé

10 Aug 2015     

Pedro14
Spain

Thanks a million for your answer. 

Same to you!

10 Aug 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I answered one of your posts Pedro, and I was wondering the same thing. Mariethe has made a suggestion, but I �ve never heard of posts being removed for being too long or for asking for help with English.
Maybe some people thought you were a student trying to get your homework done and voted it spam? I really have no idea. I think we should be told! :-)

10 Aug 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I think, since the new option for voting a forum post as spam has been introduced, the posts, that are voted as spam, get removed automatically by the system but I might be wrong.

10 Aug 2015     

Pedro14
Spain

I was once told however long the posts are, there are always ten posts displayed on the forum. If it is because of their length, then I will try to upload them in pairs or one by one. Hope this time I don �t break any rules.

Thanks to everybody who have take their time to answer.

10 Aug 2015     

Tony C
United Kingdom

I believe that when "spam" has 5 more votes than the "not spam" then it gets removed, but please correct me if I am wrong.

11 Aug 2015