Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > conversation    

conversation

saszka2
Poland

conversation

Hello
I mainly teach kids and I don �t have many opportunities to speak English on advanced level. I can feel that I �m not as fluent in English as I used to be. Is there anybody who feels the same way and maybe would like to have a short conversation on skype just to practice some spoken english.

14 Aug 2015      

binhobear
Brazil

Hey dude, I currently feel the same regarding teaching kids and young learners since I always have to use their mother tongue in class...  Add me on my skype: binhogreatteacher and we �ll be able to improve and practice our english as well... bye...

14 Aug 2015     

TatianaKazak
Belarus

Seems you aren �t lonely, guys))))))))))))Think of joining your company as soon as my kids start school and kindergarten)))))))))))))

14 Aug 2015     

almaz
United Kingdom

I feel for you, Saszka. had the same problem when I taught French in secondary. 

14 Aug 2015     

minhly99.hvtc
Vietnam

Hi, I �m Emily from Vietnam. Now, I �m teaching grammar English. So I also want to practice English to become more fluently . Feel free to add my skype minhly99.hvtc

14 Aug 2015     

mimib21
Madagascar

Hi! I have the same problem as you and I want to improve my English.I want to practice with You but unfortunately  I can �t.
Cheer up! 

15 Aug 2015     

mercader11
Venezuela

Hi dear colleagues.  I must agree with you that sometimes we simply lack of time and opportunities to practice english.  I would really appreciate to join your skypes so as to brush up on my english.  I need to practice.  Please feel free to add me: mercader11.    Also mention you are from ESL Printables. thanks.

18 Aug 2015