Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > pen friend project    

pen friend project

anezob
Poland

pen friend project

Hi,

I �m a primary school teacher from Poland. During extra classes I �d like to set up a pen friend project for students who are 9-11 years old. The students will exchange emails, cards with friends from abroad. They can describe their school, life, interests etc. If you are interested, let me know. 

Regards

4 Sep 2015      

CousinHarry89
China

Hey there, I teach a handful of private students in Chengdu, China aged 7-9... I �d be interested in being a part of that. I think it would be good for my students to practice (their parents don �t reinforce anything done in class so many times when class ends, so does their English :/). Their levels are pretty decent and I think this would help get them interested and using English in their off hours.

~H 

4 Sep 2015     

leaponover
United States

I think our academy might be interested in this as well.  We are in Korea.  send me a PM and we can exchange details.  Thanks!

6 Sep 2015     

annie8
Italy

My classes would like to have pen friends!!! They are nine years old, from Italy!

5 Oct 2015