Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > UPLOADING A PPT    

UPLOADING A PPT

ldeloresmoore
China

UPLOADING A PPT

Hi -- 

I �ve been trying to upload a new Powerpoint for the better part of a day.  I keep getting a message that this particular function isn �t working.

Are any of you also having the same issue?

Thanks in advance for any feedback --

Dee 

10 Sep 2015      

spied-d-aignel
France

You must click on "send a powerpoint"  at the top of the home page  not "send a printable"

hope it helps , Sylvie

10 Sep 2015     

Tony C
United Kingdom

I am having trouble uploading a printable today. It uploads, but I get a message sometime later saying there is a problem with it. Maybe there is an intermittent upload problem today, or maybe I am missing something.
I am uploading on the correct page, and it is only 302 kb in size.
If it fails again I will try on Friday.
 Thank you. 

10 Sep 2015     

ldeloresmoore
China

Yes, I am clicking "Send Powerpoint" -- But it tells me that this option is not available.  -- There �s many new ppts uploaded, so I know SOME people are able to get through. But for some reason, I still can �t. This is 4 days now. I �ll try from a different computer when I get home after work. Thanks for the feedback!

12 Sep 2015     

dustinrdurbin
United States

I am getting the same problem today

30 Nov 2015