Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Critical Thinking    

Critical Thinking

hiafifi
Denmark

Critical Thinking

Hi  everyone !  Finally  I  decided  to  present  a  workshop  entitled  " Think  smarter " It  is  about  critical  thinking  in  primary  education . I  wonder  if  the  the  topic  is  interesting  and  a  recent   one  in  the  educational  field  nowadays  or  not . Plz   Can  you  recommend  useful  links ,websites or  articles related  to  the  topic . Great  thanks to all  teachers  around  the  world

12 Sep 2015      

fathi
Tunisia

Hi,

Critical thinking is one of the 21century skills. As sources of information /knowledge have proliferated, the need to analyse, discuss, choose and evaluate has become urgent. the topic concerns all teacher (primary, secondary...) It �s great to start training young students to "think smarter". If i had wings I would be the first to attend the workshop..

Wishing you the best of luck..

12 Sep 2015     

almaz
United Kingdom

Personally, I love this line from my old friend, John McIntyre:

"I tell my students that learning how to cope with assholes is an important life skill." 

12 Sep 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yeah and he should know. Takes one to know one;-)

Edit: @Alex - Touch�!

12 Sep 2015     

almaz
United Kingdom

Absolutely.

12 Sep 2015