Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > To all teachers based in France    

To all teachers based in France

millmo
France

To all teachers based in France

Can anyone recommend a course book with lesson plans etc for college levels (6e to 3e). I loved the I-SPY for primary school, but have been struggling to find something similar for college so have been doing my own thing for the last five years...Anyone got any suggestions. A few of the teachers usethe "Enjoy English" series, but I am not too sure!

12 Sep 2015      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I �m not in France but here �s my suggestion - how about Real Life, Pearson?

12 Sep 2015     

angela#anaconda
France

Hello!

I love the collection called "Your Space", it �s easy and interesting. The problem is there are only 3 levels.... 

Ecris-moi en mp ;-)

12 Sep 2015     

67Englishteacher
France

hello

Personally, I don �t think any is totally satisfactory. They all have bits to use or give inspiration, but I haven �t used a textbook all year round for years and I don �t miss that. Anyway, in France we �re encouraged to do our own thing, so why don �t you just carry on ;) ? And of course have a look here and there to find new ideas.

Good luck!

12 Sep 2015     

catimini18
France

I �m keen on � �welcome � from Hatier. There are lots of oral comprehension to train pupils. i �ve tested 6èmes and 5èmes and this year i �ve just started with 3ème. 
i remember there was a video meant for teachers in the level for 6ème, i �m sure you can find it on hatier website. the teachers �books are free of downloading. 
 Hope it helps
cathy 

13 Sep 2015