Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW DO DECORATE MY WORKSHEET NICELY     

HOW DO DECORATE MY WORKSHEET NICELY

macanolo
Spain

HOW DO DECORATE MY WORKSHEET NICELY

I have download different worksheet which my students really adore speally the preschoolers and first grades. So I have started to decorate my worksheet, so I get much more their attention when it�s tracing or writing time! They simply love it but they also remember the drawings when revising! So I was wondering if any of you can tell me where to fine  cute pics to decorate my worksheets, songs and games! Promise I�ll share
THANKS IN ADVANCE TO YOU ALL!

23 Feb 2009      

freddie
Canada

Hi Macanolo

You can insert clip art while you are in word or you can google pictures and save them and then insert them into your worksheet.

For a detailed tutorial on this I suggest that you type tutorial into the search box above and you will find wonderful tutorials on how to decorate your worksheets. I recommend the ones by French Frog and Icha and Helen.

Hope that helps and good luck!

Smile 

23 Feb 2009