Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Searching for teachers, who teach students 12-16 yrs to make Skype video chats during lessons    

Searching for teachers, who teach students 12-16 yrs to make Skype video chats during lessons

shirley99
Estonia

Searching for teachers, who teach students 12-16 yrs to make Skype video chats during lessons

Hello,

I �m a teacher from Estonia and want to make my lessons more interesting with

I �m searching for teachers all over the world who are able to make a Skype video call during lessons (with webcam and projector availability). My idea is to have a max 45min lesson, where our students can ask/answer each-other questions.

If you think that you can be my partner, let me know! My e-mail is: [email protected]

15 Sep 2015      

Almuxx
Spain

Hi!

I´m a techer from Spain. My pupils are in 5th grade. We´d be interested but I don´t know your pupil´s age,

45 minutes will be ok. My e-mail is: [email protected] 

See you!

Bye! 

15 Sep 2015     

shirley99
Estonia

Hi! I teach students in 5th, 6th, 8th and 9th grade. 

I �ll write to you soon! :)

16 Sep 2015     

Pablotta
Colombia

Hi dear colleague:

I am a teacher from Colombia and I really would like to share with your pupils by a skype calling, please tell me how we can contact and make an apoinment.

bye 

17 Sep 2015     

Pablotta
Colombia

Hi dear colleague:

I am a teacher from Colombia and I really would like to share with your pupils by a skype calling, please tell me how we can contact and make an apoinment.

bye 

17 Sep 2015