Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > penpals    

penpals

starovasnik.petra
Slovenia

penpals

Hello,
 I �m looking partners for penpals project. I �m teaching pupils aged 12-15. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Petra from Slovenia

16 Sep 2015      

Philie
Spain

Hello !

My name is Philie. I am Dutch and I am an English Teacher in Spain. I teach at a private academy and have small groups this year. My teenagers group are 12/14 years old and I have 7 pupils in this group.
I would really like to start a project with you. How do you want to do that by normal post mail or email?
And what is your project about? Please send me your ideas and lets see if we can start the project together with our class.

I hope to hear from you,

Greetings from Philie in Spain. 

17 Sep 2015     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Dear Petra and Philie,

Five students( 13 years old) from a linguistic centre dream about Skype with students of their age. Their knowledge of English is intermediate. They �ll be very happy to meet your students. If you are interested, write me PM, please!

Julia from Russia

17 Sep 2015     

priscadk
China

Hi petra,philie and Julia,

I �d love to take part in this project. I have three students from China, all 13. Their level is intermediate. 
 Prisca from China.

17 Sep 2015