Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELPPPP    

HELPPPP

julytis
Argentina

HELPPPP

Hi guys!
I �ve been wondering if any of you know a song to teach the planets... I just can �t find any and I don �t know if it �s because I �m looking in a hurry or because there just simply isn �t a song out there....
If you happen to know one, I would be REALLY grateful.

Thanks!

23 Feb 2009      

helena2009
Hungary

I do not know any songs but here is an easy way to remember the order of the planets:

My Very Excellent Mother Just Served  Us Nine Pizzas

Hope you can use it

Judy

23 Feb 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Julytis �
 you may be right there doesn �t seem to be much free stuff. here are some links which may help a little.

23 Feb 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

I have about 10 songs in a file.  Send me your email address and I will send them to you.  Maybe I will post them as well.

Just the lyrics...

I am sorry.  I have the same songs that were posted by Aftab 57.  I hope you found what you needed.

23 Feb 2009     

julytis
Argentina

Thanks a lot to Judy2009, Aftab57 and Pinky Makus!

Pinky Makus....

I �m sending you a Private Message with my email so that you can send them to me all the same! (I couldn �t download some of the songs from the web pages)

24 Feb 2009