Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > The last days of Pompeii by Perma    

The last days of Pompeii by Perma

Tere-arg
Argentina

The last days of Pompeii by Perma

Hi,

I downloaded a worksheet by Perma. It´s a listening activity,  but the audio/video doesn´t seem to be  available.

I sent a PM to Perma with no answer so far. 

Does anybody have  the audio  or know how to get it? 

Cheers

Tere 

13 Oct 2015      

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

The last days of Pompeii - Listening

A listening worksheet about the eruption of Vesuvius as recounted by Pliny, one of the survivors. Hyperlink to the internet page in the document. To use the listening task in a context, download my ppt about Pompeii, found here: http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=36765#thetop Key included. I hope you find it useful!

She says in the description that you must download her powerpoint to get the mp3

You may choose to get the powerpoint or wait until she replies to you .

Good luck!.

13 Oct 2015     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Darryl...as I said before, the video does not seem to be available and without it, the activity is useless.

14 Oct 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Don �t give up! I managed to find it from another source and extract the audio. I �ll be able to send it to you this evening, if you PM me an address to send to. It �s 7.5Mb and I saved it as an mp3 file - is that okay?

If you can then check it �s okay, I �ll send Katerina a message so she can host it somewhere when she checks in.

Tap

15 Oct 2015