Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > COMPARATIVE OF "FRIENDLY"    

COMPARATIVE OF "FRIENDLY"

yanogator
United States

Yes, Tapioca, efficiency isn �t the goal. The poster has the freedom to read and accept or reject all submissions, and you shouldn �t let it bother you. You made your contribution, and I �m sure it is appreciated.

Bruce 

16 Oct 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Yayy! Communication! That �s what a forum is for! Thank you for taking the time to read and reply. It �s gracious and polite. And just for the record, I don �t have any problem with the original poster, who has thanked us twice for our contributions. I was simply surprised at the number of people who didn �t take the time to read the previous posts. It does bother me, I can �t help it, but I �ll take the advice and have a lie down ;-)

16 Oct 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Enjoy, Tap!;-)  
I think people do read the answers, but then make their own post just to reinforce the right answer. Your answers are very thorough and completely spot on. 
X

17 Oct 2015     

< Previous   1    2