Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cultural Box Exchange    

Cultural Box Exchange

roxxy_000
Canada

Cultural Box Exchange

I �m looking for a teacher willing to do a cultural box echange with my students and me. The project consists of exchanging a shoe box filled with information, photos, videos, souvenirs and culture related items about each our country. I have three classes of 30 students each, all aged between 12 and 14 years old. Their first language is French, and they are learning English as a second language. We are located in Quebec, Canada, and we would like to exchange with any country :) We are looking forward to getting to know you! :)

20 Oct 2015      

Kailu1983
Germany

Hello!

I am an English teacher in a German School (close to Munich) and I currently teach students aged 14 (8th grade). Your Project sounds very nice and I would be really interested in taking part with my kids.
Best regards!

Katja 

20 Oct 2015     

aveclaura
Spain

Hello,
My name is Laura and I teach English in a Secondary School in Spain. My students are between 13 and 16 years old. They have English as a secondary language. I am very interested in your project. I think it is a fantastic idea. We can work the three of us.
We could share experiences the three countries (Canada, Germany and Spain).
Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Laura 

20 Oct 2015     

Poppingdale
Portugal

Hi!
I �m from the North of Portugal and I �m also interested in  this partnership. My students are the same age as yours.
Would you count me in, please?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes.

Constança

20 Oct 2015     

tnm8
Uruguay

I teach in a Secondary School in Uruguay. My students are 12 to 14 years old. I would love to do it!
Regards,
Tania 

20 Oct 2015     

life_line
Ukraine

Hi, I �m from Ukraine and I �d be thrilled to take part in such a project. If you �re looking for a couple of countries, not just one, I �d be glad to participate. We are EFL learners and we �re 14-15 year- olds. I teach a group of 12 teens and they are really creative and willing to participate in any project I suggest :) If you �re intrested, please contact me.
Best regards,
Olia.  

21 Oct 2015     

mimib21
Madagascar

I am from Madagascar. I teach English in a secondary school and my students are between 11 to 15 years old.
 I would be interested in this project. I �ll be happy if you count me in.
Looking forward to hearing from you. 

21 Oct 2015     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Great idea! May I join too? My students are happy to do it, but the problem is I have only 18 students in my class. 

21 Oct 2015     

Sandy60170
France

Hello My name is Sandrine I teach English to French kids aged 14-15 I would be interested as well Regards

21 Oct 2015     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Hi, I �d also like to join your project. I �m from the Czech Republic.

21 Oct 2015     

Bamble
Russian Federation

Hello! I �m Catherine from Russia and my students are really interested in Your project! Lets do it! 

21 Oct 2015     

1    2    Next >