Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption winner for the 24 10 2015 game.    

Caption winner for the 24 10 2015 game.

maryse pey�
France

Caption winner for the 24 10 2015 game.

Dear all of you who dared participate to this game and made me laugh so much I have to make you read the letter you inspired me :

A letter from the Piggie Twins...

Dear Mum,

We are happy because you are thrilled, not because we have eaten your colorful chips (when you were not in the kitchen) but because our makeup is particularly original. Halloween is near, isn �t it ?

Oh, by the way, you can see on our snouts the colors we want for our birthday cake and the candles and the balloons. What else will you prepare for the party ?

Can you notice the différences between your dear Pinklets ?

What did you say ? - Aawwww !?!?

You are right ! You are looking at Pigasso and Chum just after their preparing their new exhibition.

A good mud, sorry !, paint bath and here we are ready again for a new paintball game. Of course we will not forget our new soft paintbrushes.

With Love to you Dear Mum.
Pigasso and Chum Pinklet, your funny twins (don �t forget to prepare the lists for your birthday, please !)

---------------------------------------
As you can imagine I spent some long minutes to decide who would be the winner...

My final choice is :

The British Prime Minister ´s dates had trouble applying their make up properly
FROM HUDDERSBOY

Thanks again for the so good laughter and your turn dear friend to inspire us !

Maryse with plenty of hugs for you..

26 Oct 2015      

Jayho
Australia

Love your letter, Maryse :-)

26 Oct 2015