Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PEN PAL PROJECT - URGENT    

PEN PAL PROJECT - URGENT

gulsahbilge67
Turkey

PEN PAL PROJECT - URGENT

Hi, everyone!

I �m an English teacher in Turkey. I have taken in several pen pal projects for almost 6 years. I believe that writing letters provides a chance to use English in real life. And students really love such kind of interactions.
So, I �m looking for reliable colleagues to share a new project.

I work in a middle school and my students are between 12-14 years old. They need so much practice. I cannot tell the total number of students who would like to take part in the project, but I guess there will be nearly 40 students.  

If anyone interested, contact me ASAP.

Greetings,

G�lşah  

26 Oct 2015      

cecio_13
Argentina

Hi!!! I would really like to take part in the project! I have 35 students, all in the same class. They are between 12-13 years old.
I´ll be waiting for your answer,
Hugs from Argentina,
Cecilia 

26 Oct 2015     

cecio_13
Argentina

Hi!!! I would really like to take part in the project! I have 35 students, all in the same class. They are between 12-13 years old.
I´ll be waiting for your answer,
Hugs from Argentina,
Cecilia 

26 Oct 2015     

GRACI2010
Costa Rica

Hi !!!! I have around 20 students who would love to be part of the project, too. They are between 15- 17 years old. They are in  two different classes but studying the same subject " Written English" . I also have 3 groups of 10 students each,  who are in 8th Grade ages between 12-13.  I´ll be waiting for your answer. 
 Greetings from Costa Rica.

26 Oct 2015     

GRACI2010
Costa Rica

Hi !!!! I have around 20 students who would love to be part of the project, too. They are between 15- 17 years old. They are in  two different classes but studying the same subject " Written English" . I also have 3 groups of 10 students each,  who are in 8th Grade ages between 12-13.  I´ll be waiting for your answer. 
 Greetings from Costa Rica.

26 Oct 2015