Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Quizlet    

Quizlet

elderberrywine
Germany

Quizlet

Do any of you use quizlet in class?

Can anyone explain how it works? If I create a task at home, how do I get it onto the school computer? 

8 Nov 2015      

kohai
Latvia

Yes, I started to use Quizlet this year and find it very useful for teaching/learning vocabulary and even simple sentences. If you have made an account you can log on it on any computer with the Internet access. 
I think they have got a very good Help Center where you can read everything about how Quizlet works.
Good luck!

8 Nov 2015     

elderberrywine
Germany

Does that mean I have to give students who work at individual computers my log in password etc?

8 Nov 2015     

kohai
Latvia

No, your students have to make their own passwords and usernames. After playing the games (Scatter, Space Race), they love to see who is the first and so on. And you should make your classes (e.g. elderberywine �s class 1,...) for them to join in. It �s then easier for them to find your study sets. And if they make the study sets on their own (it�s easy!) they can add them to your (=their) class. Every time anybody adds a set to your class you will see a notification. If you find any mistakes in your student�s set (or other teacher�s set) you can copy it, correct the mistakes and add it to the class. There are a lot of options you will find them one by one if you start using this programme. 

8 Nov 2015     

elderberrywine
Germany

thanks, kohai !  I did it: Created some exercises on phrasal verbs ! Such fun!

9 Nov 2015