Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > doubt in or at?    

doubt in or at?

D@N! P
Brazil

doubt in or at?

Hi guys,

Which sentence is correct:

Get to know your emotions AT CNA drama club.

or

Get to know your emotions IN CNA drama club.

CNA is the name of the school I work.

9 Nov 2015      

daonguyen
Vietnam

Hi Ms. i would like to have some worksheet on this web but i can not download.please share them to me. thnks for your help.

9 Nov 2015     

oxXSABXxo
Germany

daonguyen If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

9 Nov 2015     

daonguyen
Vietnam

thanks.but this web need doc file not pdf.is it  right? i have some worksheets. i will send them to you. could you give me yours.thanks for your help. i am a teacher from viet nam. nice to know you

9 Nov 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

AT

9 Nov 2015     

NIS2015
Kazakhstan

at

9 Nov 2015     

ozgeakcan
Turkey

at

9 Nov 2015     

nerisantana
Brazil

at

9 Nov 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

You can use "at" if you want to indicate the physical LOCATION. But you can also use "in" if you are describing an event or programme (e.g as we do when we say "Come and practise your English in Julia �s Language Club" or "We learned about this in Linguistics 101"). So both could be correct. The previous posters are suggesting the most common usage, but "in" is perfectly good too. Tap

9 Nov 2015     

tareq
Egypt

I am with Tapioca but I add that you can also use (about ),he has lots of doubts about his wife �s behavior . So ,in my opinion you can use about in this sentence too.

10 Nov 2015