Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > In memory of those who have perished ...    

In memory of those who have perished ...

EstherLee76
Peru

It �s incomprehensible and it �s been a bad few weeks - Lebanon, the Egyptian plane crash.  My heart goes out to all these victims.

14 Nov 2015     

primpi
United Kingdom

my heart goes out to france and its victims ... .there are no words to describe the people that did this , if not complete insanity .
we are all shocked that such a terrible tradgedy has once again hit france  

14 Nov 2015     

aftab57
United Kingdom

There are no word to express my anger at these cowardly acts, may those who dies rest in peace. When will these senseless killings stop.

14 Nov 2015     

CoLMC
France

LIBERTE    EGALITE    FRATERNITE

14 Nov 2015     

karagozian
France

Give PEACE a chance !

14 Nov 2015     

lenka.gellnerova
Czech Republic

That´s terrible. Unbeliavable in the 21st century. No words.

14 Nov 2015     

cukurova
Turkey

As a citizen of a country which suffers a lot from terrorism,I can understand the pain of French people...Let �s hope the future will bring peace for all of us...

14 Nov 2015     

you_per7
Algeria

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

George Orwell, Animal Farm

Western hypocrisy.... It looks like French people are more equal than Palestinians ..... I remember that when I expressed my solidarity with innocent  people In Gaza .. it was considered politics and shouldn �t be mentioned on this forum.. but now it is alright.....May Allah have mercy on Palestinians  and I hope better life for French people too..life full of peace.

15 Nov 2015     

_babz
Canada

yup, not the same sparky....MOVE on and take your allah with you.

15 Nov 2015     

erika210
Chile

It �s horrible . I think we need to pray for all  the humanity. Like victim and victimizers , they need it because they aren �t  good.

The world NEED PEACE.

From Chile a big hand to France people.

15 Nov 2015     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >