Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > student ´s credit book , index or what ?    

student ´s credit book , index or what ?

monder78
Poland

student ´s credit book , index or what ?

Hello 
Dear native teachers I �m writing to ask about one issue. Do English students at university or college level have any books in which their credits and all passed and failed exams are recorded ?what �s the proper name  ?  In my country we call it index. Thx  

25 Nov 2015      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Monder78

Australian universities issue an Academic Transcript at the end of every semester. This is generally a  one page record of results that is issued on university letterhead (paper-based and/or electronic (PDF)). Once a student has achieved their qualification they are then issued an Award (certificate). 

Cheers

Jayho

25 Nov 2015     

dackala
Serbia

I think it �s � Student Record � but I �m not really sure! In my country (Serbia) is index as well.

25 Nov 2015     

douglas
United States

My experience in the USA was that the teacher keeps a grade book and the school keeps a student records and issues  transcripts.

26 Nov 2015     

monder78
Poland

Thx a lot 

26 Nov 2015     

monder78
Poland

But what about  the UK ?

26 Nov 2015