Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ASk for help to download English Reading Tree e-Books    

ASk for help to download English Reading Tree e-Books

lanasnow
China

ASk for help to download English Reading Tree e-Books

Hi, everyone!

First I �d like to say thank you to all of you and this great website. Since I joined in this fabulous website several months ago, I do learn a lot in creating my own worksheets and decorating them from you all here. I can even remember clearly how ancious I was waiting for someone download my worksheets the first time. Now I have grown up a little bit and became more addicted to creating something.

I �d like to ask for your help todya? or any information?
Does anyone know any website where I can download English reading tree books (from low level to higher level) for free, and I can use them as my Chinese teaching, actually I am a Chinese teacher in a British School of China, so I need e-books and I can turn into Chinese for my teaching.

Big thank you to you all again.Smile

25 Feb 2009      

Sonn
Russian Federation

try this one www.busyteacherscafe.com

25 Feb 2009     

goodguy
Zambia

Please try starfall.com wherein you find leveled reading (free).

Also please try �carlscorner.com � for hundreds of mini books . the pictures are really cute and kids enjoy them a lot.

Happy teaching!

25 Feb 2009