Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can īt post a contribution    

Can īt post a contribution

Sabrinale
Vietnam

Can īt post a contribution

Could you help me, please. I īm a new member and I get no points. I tried to post my printables but I couldn īt. It said " 404 error... file or directory not found.
many thanks 

4 Dec 2015      

kohai
Latvia

Welcome Sabrinale!

If the uploading system does not work, first check that your document meets the Rules. Even when it does, the uploading system may fail sometimes. In that case it is recommended to wait and try again 1 hour later.

I think many of the members (I am not an exception myself) sometimes receive "404 error..." So... be patient and  good luck!

4 Dec 2015     

noura80
Algeria

Welcome  colleage . First ,you should clic up on the  forum īsname( the big one) when the  ,page appears .Look under the forum īs name and clic on send a printable or powerpoint or....whatever kind of printable you wanna send.
too simply ,If you want to download a printable they will ask for sending a printable ;and starting this way will lead you to the error message you already had.It happned to me when I joined the forum.Good luck 

4 Dec 2015