Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SOMETIMES MY "THANKS" COMMENTS DON īT APPEAR    

SOMETIMES MY "THANKS" COMMENTS DON īT APPEAR

gulgunmurat
Turkey

SOMETIMES MY "THANKS" COMMENTS DON īT APPEAR

Hello Everbody,
              First of all, thank you all for  sharing your works here. I am trying to make use of your nice works. For me, they are like precious works of art . I always try to show my gratefulness to my colleagues whose works I have downloaded but by chance I noticed that my comments didn īt appear under some worksheets or powerpoints. I tried sending my comments twice, this time they appeared under some works of yours, but didn īt appear under the others :) And now I am here to THANK YOU. We are living  In the world of money and materialism and none of you has to share your worksheets or powerpoints with others, let īs say with me free of charge. But you don īt think of earning money . I believe you deserve respect, many thanks and aprreciation. 

9 Dec 2015      

SoLuna
Turkey

I noticed that there are mostly two thanks messages  of yours under tha new  papers. if you refresh the page after posting, you will see your thanks message at where it is supposed to be. 

9 Dec 2015     

inmaaa86
Spain

Dear friend,
I agree with you. I like thanking for the wonderful work our colleagues do. Don īt worry, your comments appear, but you can īt see them. I know because I thought the same as you and I checked   tje message arrives.when you send it.

9 Dec 2015     

gulgunmurat
Turkey

Yes, you are right Soluna. When my comment does not appear, I send it for the second time. Then my message appears twice. Anyway, two is better than none :) 

9 Dec 2015     

gulgunmurat
Turkey

Dear Inmaaa86,

I am happy to hear that I am not the only one. I am gonna wait for my comment to appear. I might have been too  impatient.  It is one of the drawbacks in my personality :(

9 Dec 2015