Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > **** PARTNERS **** ERASMUS + PROJECT ****    

**** PARTNERS **** ERASMUS + PROJECT ****

Morrisons Eyes
France

**** PARTNERS **** ERASMUS + PROJECT ****

Hi everybody,

I �m a French teacher teaching English to Year 10-12 students in a vocational high school. My students have an A2+/B1 level of English for most of them and some have an even lower level. They are between 15 and 18. My school is situated in the suburbs of Paris (less than 10 km from the center).

I am looking for partners concerning an Erasmus + project that I would like to submit in a little more than a year (project submission in March 2017 for a project going on from September 2017 to August 2020). I know that it �s in a long time but I would like to take the time to think the project properly to have a chance to have it approved and get the finances.

It would be a Strategic Partnership (Action Key 2) and I am looking for language teachers who whould like to work on how to create games that could be used to teach any language and/or make it possible for learners of different levels to play together at their own level. These are the types of actions Europe in looking to finance (exchange of educational practices) and it �s a good opportunity to permit our students to travel around Europe without having to pay for it  too! My idea is to group 3 to 4 partners (including me !).

If you believe that playing in the class helps your students learn better and quicker, then you might be interested to enter the project. Or maybe you have a colleague who teaches another language and who would be interested.

To enter the project, they are some requirements :

-  You have to teach inside the European Union (28 countries) or one of the following partners of the EU : Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Noway or Turkey. Sorry for my French collegues, but it �s not possible to create a partnership between two schools from the same country, so NO FRENCH teachers (sorry again guys).
- I �m looking for very motivated teachers as Europe is a great oppportunity to get a lot of money if needed (Action Key 2 projects can be financed up to 450 000 Euros !!!) but of course, they won �t lend you a cent if the project is not "perfect" and it takes quite some time to think and write it.
- My idea is games, games and games !! I love playing with my students and so I �m looking for those of you who have the same passion !

Now, if you are interested, please PM me with your e-mail adress so we can get to know each other. And in the mean time, we can think of mini-projects for our students !

ME (Christelle)

9 Dec 2015      

mimetomt
Bulgaria

Hi! It sound interesting to me.  Here is my  facebook to get in touch easier:

9 Dec 2015     

Morrisons Eyes
France

OTHER PEOPLE INTESTED ????

^^

11 Dec 2015     

elt_yasmin
Turkey

Hi,
I �m interested in these projects. I have completed a Ka1 project recently.
But my school is a secondary school and my students are between 11-13. I  don �t know if it is proper or not.

You can communicate me here; [email protected] 
Best regards
Yasemin 

12 Dec 2015