Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > URGENT !!! PENPAL PROJECT    

URGENT !!! PENPAL PROJECT

prisonbreak
Turkey

URGENT !!! PENPAL PROJECT

Hello dear colleguages,

I am a lang. teacher  from Turkey. I work in a middle school. I want to have penpal friends for my 8th grade students .
Last year we made a project with friends from Morocco. Thanks to them , my students learned many things about  sharing, communication and another culture.

This year we want to repeat this again but with different students. my students are at the age of 13-14. they are very eager to have part in such a project. 

If you are really interested please let me know and get in touch with me in a short time please.

my facebook account : Sevilay Karakuş 

9 Dec 2015      

hamidov206
Morocco

Yes, dear colleague. It was a very good experience with you and yyour lovely students. My warmest regards to all of you. I wish you the best.

Hamid. 

10 Dec 2015     

niche30
Cape Verde Islands

I teach in cape verde. My students are the same age. I would like to participate in such a project. My facebook account is: Eunice Marques

10 Dec 2015