Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > What īs app communication    

What īs app communication

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

What īs app communication

Hello, my dearest friends,

I hope you are having pleasant preparation time for Christmas celebration!

I have a suggestion to create a group of eslp members and share our ideas and chat for  developing our English as well.

What do you think of this? Because  I am really dearth of time to open and read the news of my favourite site. I want to communicate more with ESL teachers! 
Didar 

13 Dec 2015      

Effedi
United States

If you create it, I Will join 😊

13 Dec 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

I avoid most social media apps myself and deleted the Whatsapp when it was acquired by Facebook, but I īm sure you īll have a lot of takers if you create a group and can publicise it here. You could create a signature with a link and encourage the other members to include it at the bottom of their posts. What īs App has a huge user base and I see that someone is actually using it for teaching in California.

Three alternative apps to consider: groupme, palringo and kik

Anyway, to paraphrase Flavia: If you build it he will come (Field of Dreams is one of my favourite movies).

By the way, has anyone had any luck using Tapatalk to access this forum?

Tap

13 Dec 2015     

Effedi
United States

I use it for teaching, actually. I have groups with my students where I send audio files with the explanation of the Grammar rule, maps and diagrams 

13 Dec 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Hi Flavia,

You mean you use Whatsapp or Tapatalk?

Tap

14 Dec 2015     

Effedi
United States

I use Whatsapp.

14 Dec 2015     

SoLuna
Turkey

Very good idea. In fact i already created a group.anyone who wants to jump in,please send a private message and ı can send you my number.

15 Dec 2015     

khuathanh
Vietnam

I am glad to join.

15 Dec 2015     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

HELLO,
I have created, there are 10 of us!
 join us! 

15 Dec 2015     

karagozian