Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > scholarships    

scholarships

gharbi2009
Tunisia

scholarships

hi colleagues!

I have students majoring in maths and experimental sciences and they are going to sit for their secondary school exit exam. They asked me to help them find foreign universities that grant scholarships for foreign students. Do you know any that may enroll them next year for their higher education.
I appreciate your help.
Gharbi

16 Dec 2015      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Gharbi

20% of students at Australian universities are from overseas. The vocational (VET) sector also attracts a large amount of international students. 

General information on scholarships is here. There are Australian government funded programs as well as those provided by each institution.

I did a search for  Australian higher education (university) bachelor scholarships for international students and came up with these Maths scholarships. 

I�m not sure what experimental science is but these are the results for science scholarships.  (There is something not quite right about the hyperlink so when you get to the page you need to filter further by selecting Higher Education and Bachelor Degree.)

The result pages list the scholarships and you then click on the link that takes you the institutional website to then search for the relevant scholarship page.

This website is the organisation that represents all international students.

Cheers

Jayho

17 Dec 2015     

gharbi2009
Tunisia

Hi Jayho

Thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate it.
Gharbi

17 Dec 2015