Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > How to tell whether an image is watermarked or not     

How to tell whether an image is watermarked or not

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

How to tell whether an image is watermarked or not

Dear colleagues, Can you advise me how to recognize which pictures chosen by the microsoft word clipart are watermarked? If there is nothing but image in there how can I tell whetherit is ok to download it or not. I searched the internet and found nothing. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

19 Dec 2015      

valodra
France

Hello,

I �ve just "goggled" Watermarked pictures, & got plenty of answers & examples....  ( I �m sorry ; I just cannot paste the pictures I got here...) ....Have you tried that ??

Best wishes,
Val 

19 Dec 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Did you use a pair of these Valodra?Wink

You probably can �t deselect watermarket clipart from within a Microsoft application, but you could search Google separately with the terms:

Is Word sending you to search using Bing? If that�s the case, you should be able to select an option from the �License� dropdown menu for �Free to modify, share, and use commercially.�

This is a ready-made search for goggles, for example, with that licence selected.

You can do the same thing in Google�s Advanced Image Search by using the �Usage Rights� option.

Tap

19 Dec 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

I am not sure those goggles work, but (unlikely though it may seem) these ones do! :-)

19 Dec 2015     

valodra
France

Wow !! I �m impressed ...!

Thank you again !!! 
Val 

19 Dec 2015     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Hello Tapioca
Thank you for  your answer. 
I �ll make sure that my Bing option are set properly. 
See you  

19 Dec 2015