Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > UPDATING PPTs    

UPDATING PPTs

ldeloresmoore
China

UPDATING PPTs

Happy Weekend, everybody -- 

This question is for a moderator / administrator ---

I found a couple small errors in two of my powerpoints. Really minor -- just typos, really.

I made the correction and uploaded again via the link that allows for updating an existing ppt.  However, weeks later, it was still showing "preview coming soon".  So I uploaded again this morning.

At the same time, I also uploaded a correction (again, minor change) for a different powerpoint originally submitted only a few days ago.

What is the normal amount of time for this correction to show and to be available for people to download?  What am I not doing right? 

Thanks in advance for any info.    Have a peachy day :-) 

Dee 

19 Dec 2015      

spied-d-aignel
France

Sometimes , it is just on your computer that the sentence  , preview coming soon appears(indeed I don�t see that mentionned on any of your ppts) , in that case , put  the mouse on the ppt ( do not click) but click on :ctrl f5 or f5 alone and the doc appears on your page, hope it helps!

Sylvie

20 Dec 2015     

ldeloresmoore
China

Thanks for the response! Your suggestion, unfortunately, didn �t work. But I do feel better, at least, since you told me that *you* can �t see the "preview coming soon".  I was worried that interested teachers might not be able to see my work. 

Have a great day! And thanks again..... 

20 Dec 2015     

Tapioca
United Kingdom

Hi Dee,

Not sure which web browser you are using, but look for an option �flush the cache � in your browser �s preferences, which basically deletes settings that the browser keeps to load stuff faster. Check first there are no passwords your browser saves for websites (like ESLP for example) that you might also lose (a password database like 1Password on your smartphone is a great investment to make sure you always have a secure place to store all your passwords).

Tap

20 Dec 2015