Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > about creating an attractive school worksheet?    

about creating an attractive school worksheet?

gharbi2009
Tunisia

about creating an attractive school worksheet?

hi colleagues,

I would like to create attractive worksheets but my computer skills are very poor. I �m requesting if you could tell me which sites can help me improve such skills. I don �t know whether I will be able to learn or not but at least I will try.
Thanks in advance
Gharbi

21 Dec 2015      

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi,
Choose a template you like, they are free. Then you can add your own  exercises. In no time you will have learned how to make attractive worksheets. Don �t forget to mention the author �s name. of the template. Good luck.

21 Dec 2015     

gharbi2009
Tunisia

Hi s.lefevre,

where can I find a template? 
have a nice day

21 Dec 2015     

Mariethe House
France

dear Gharbi: you will find lots of free templates here! Waiting for your creative worksheets now

21 Dec 2015     

gharbi2009
Tunisia

thanks Mariethe - got it

21 Dec 2015     

SaraMariam
United States

Hi Gharbi, 

You might want to check out the tutorials also in order to learn how to create yourself, I learnt a lot from them.

http://eslprintables.com/buscador/tutorials.asp (no points will be taken from your account, when you download them)

Have a wonderful day
Sara 

23 Dec 2015