Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Good Graphic programs with great images    

Good Graphic programs with great images

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Good Graphic programs with great images

Hello there;-)
Can you recommend  me a good graphic program full of great images for worksheets?
Many members of this site create amazing worksheets. Please tell me which  programs are good and affordable and have policy that allows to publish their images on this website. 
I am tired  of searching royalty free images online since my ClipArt  in Word2010 has no function to select them properly.
I had that function in 2007 Word version. 
Thank you, 
Ewelina 
PS  

21 Dec 2015      

Mariethe House
France

Here are a few discussions (with links) that took place on this forum. Maybe you find something suitable.

21 Dec 2015     

ET.Afrah
Saudi Arabia

for me I simply go to google/picture and write on search/ [ ex.bear] if wish to get a photo but if wish to get a nice drawn picture then write in google [ bear clipart ] and you �ll get many ones and save it after opening it cuz if you only click save without opening it you will not get a clear pic and even if you enlarge it it will be totally not clear nor good 

22 Dec 2015     

EwelinaEwelina
Japan

Thank you so much.
Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 

22 Dec 2015