Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Competition    

Caption Competition

Jayho
Australia

Caption Competition

Hi everyone

Thank you Tony for pushing all that dreadful spam off. 

Some time ago I PMd the last winner of the caption competition to offer assistance but they never replied. So I am restarting the caption competition with this funny pic involving a furry friend and a christmas tree.  Can you choose a witty caption for it?

If you like this pic, check out the caf� for more funny pics of cats and Christmas.

Cheers

Jayho

23 Dec 2015      

MoodyMoody
United States

Kitty wants to get an early start on taking the Christmas tree down. What �s wrong with that?

23 Dec 2015     

sarguero
Spain

Before and after "Katrina"  landed.

24 Dec 2015     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

The kitty: I didn �t like the scratching board they got for me; didn �t touch it! Ditto the toy mice, roll ball and everything else. At last, they �ve got me something I can really get into! 

My cat Isla is black and my baubles are red. If only she had been as calm as the cat in this card!

24 Dec 2015     

maryse pey�
France

Baubles smash, baubles smash all along the string (on the air of Jingle bells)

Hey ! I swear I DID nothing !!!

24 Dec 2015     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Kids on Christmas morning: Thank God, it �s not as disastrous as in Mog �s Christmas!

24 Dec 2015     

Apodo
Australia

What a catastrophy!

24 Dec 2015     

yassuke555
Costa Rica

Hi there, I �m the previous winner, sorry about that. I didn �t really know the rules of the game, I was merely a child that got attracted to a fun game and participated hehe. Now I know the rules for next time.

Here �s my entry for this one:

"You are a mean one Mr Cat-Grinch!"

26 Dec 2015     

Jayho
Australia

Hi yassuke555

Love your caption!

Will you post one now?

Cheers

Jayho

27 Dec 2015