Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > need help...    

need help...

mlml
Turkey

need help...

i want to create my own worksheets but i am at lost to find a picture for them or design a good cover page. i am really curious about how you are making yours. do you use microsoft word or any other thing. i need your ideas...

26 Feb 2009      

sea camel
Belgium

Hi mlml

I simply google. I always type the word: clipart and in front of it I type the name of the kind of pictures I want. For example: school clipart, animal clipart or people clipart. Then I select the word for images/pictures right above the word GOOGLE.  And there they are! You use the right mouse button to copy the picture into your word doc. Good luck! P.S. When you type �Word clipart � you can select free clipart for Microsoft Office and save it in a file on your PC. 

Good Luck!

Kristien 

26 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Search for the tutorials by frenchfrog, icha, logos and others here. They are a great help. :-)

26 Feb 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi mlml! If I undestood you, you would like to create a layout for your worksheets, something that would personalize your work. You can do it all using microsoft word plus some "free" good quality frames, backgrounds, images from google.

You shoul try reading those tutorials sent by Mietz. They really help a lot.
Have a nice day.

mena

26 Feb 2009     

mlml
Turkey

thanks a lot. they are very usefull indeed.

26 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

check out this thread too:

27 Feb 2009